This site is the property of Our Honeymoon Registry and all use of this site is
bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth. Our Honeymoon Registry reserves the
right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice as long
as they are posted on this page in legible terms.
- All couples are fully aware that by submitting their registry information that they
are granting "Our Honeymoon Registry" the right to publish this on their web site.
In addition, the said couple understands they are responsible for all accuracy in
their pages and Our Honeymoon Registry is not responsible for any misprints. The
honeymoon couple also understands that any pictures submitted for posting on the
registry web page must not violate any law, infringements or copyright unless you
are the copyright owner of such item. Our Honeymoon Registry has the right to deny
any pictures to be posted on the couple's web page they find distasteful, obscene,
hateful or abusive.
- Our Honeymoon Registry charges wedding couples a once only set up fee that is advertised in the Pricing section and varies by locality. This fee includes
all services offered by Our Honeymoon Registry. There are no additional charges
to the wedding couple or guests from Our Honeymoon Registry. Our Honeymoon Registry
pays all its bank fees and charges incurred with transferring registry funds to
wedding couples. We are not however responsible for any bank fees charged to the
wedding couple by their own bank. We recommend that wedding couples ask their banking
institution whether any receiving fees will be charged for receiving funds from
an international bank (Our Honeymoon Registry head office is in Australia).
- Should a couple cancel or postpone their wedding (and consequently their bridal
registry) Our Honeymoon Registry will do whatever possible to accommodate the couple.
- Information on Our Honeymoon Registry web sites may contain typographical errors
or inaccuracies that may not be complete or current. Therefore we reserve the right
to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information
at any time without prior notice, including after couples have submitted their registry.
- Couples agree to indemnify Our Honeymoon Registry against all claims, damages, costs
and expenses including legal fees arising from or related to use of this site.
- The content and software on this site is the property of Our Honeymoon Registry and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws. This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.